Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Be there forever...!

"There is one thing that I want to say..
I never wanted you to go away! "
The way things have turned up in the past and are going on is not what I had ever thought would happen to me. Sometimes we just take a lot of things for granted. Only when we loose them, we realise their importance.
People we think are going to be with us forever..have never imagined spending life without them…when they leave us midway..it s hell! Missing them is another aspect; but the way we are used to them being there for us all the time and suddenly…they are just not there anymore. I miss so many people in my life right now…and I would never want those who are there with me to ever go away…, My family…my friends.. who are my family too and everyone else whom I love..!