Wednesday, October 8, 2008

still miss my school...!

I m one of those lucky people who r having the time of their life in clg..bt kabhi kabhi I really miss my school ! I was a girls school (SVISG), and I never used to like it that way bcos f obvious reasons… but now after cming in BVP, I have realised that the experience I had there was the best thing that could have happened.
Nothing like I don’t like my college or nething…everything s perfect here… we do have those really fun moments in the cls, but unlike my school it is the guys who r involved in all that.. We( i.e. the girls ) are just laughing and enjoying it..!
But school used to be completely different.. I had the greatest luck in the world to have the kind of friends I had. We took all the initiative to cause some entertainment in the class. Be it asking non-relevant questions in the class or that we used to start taking notes on piece of papers, which used to irritate teachers so much.. In any group task, our group; that was me, ashi, dg and bhavya; used to do all talking and no work…and the moment bhalli( our english teacher) used to spend the rest f the cls giving comprehensive lectures about how we all have to get married one day and it is important for us to be responsible from now itself…! (ew..!)
The endless permission to bunk classes in the name of working was something we took ful advantage of..(v were in student council…which was too cool !) announcement krne ke naam pe pta nhi kitni clses bunk mari hain… and the best part was the way v made fun of Rangu (our chem teacher..who was chinese+south indian; which I have to say that’s a deadly combination..) that thing cn never be described …anyone from our cls s never going to forgt that day..
Everything from padai to masti to discussions for student council to taking endless rounds of office and techers to get the work done to playing hide nd seek while staying back for annual day preparations to marofying line on guys from other schools( that was cheep..bt okay) to discussing respective boyfriends to having endless rounds of Keventers in the last few days f school to doing checking of girls' nails and mehendi and colored hair (another task for appointees..tht was us) to SPACE club ki night outs(for star gazing) to sherin mam ki amazing biotech classes to the hell of the masti in school bus to Us getting very senti on last day….My School Totally ROCKED ! ! !

No comments: