Friday, September 12, 2008

If its lyf..its got 2 b tough!!

Everybody has a part f their life that’s called 'CONFUSION'. It may seem 2 others that I m in control f everything..bt d fact is that currently there t a lot f things about which I hv no idea…I want 2 know somethings; but cant. Want 2 do a lot f things; bt cant. Want 2 say a lot f things; but cant !!
There has 2 b some way of getting 2 know what I m doing s right or nt…and especially why do I feel the way I do ! There hs to be some reasn fr it..for me missing sm1 so badly…for me being able 2 frgt sm1 so easily..fr me wanting 2 hug sm1 and telling him that everything will b alright…for me dying to talk 2 sm1…for me wanting 2 tell sm1 2 let me be me, let me do what I want,for once… for me wanting 2 hurt sm1 and for loving the same person…over and over..forever!
I want to let sm1 know that I will be always there 4 her,no matter what happens…
I want to tell sm1 that he s my best friend..
I want 2 tell sm1 not 2 cry..cos she s the best...
I want 2 tell sm1 that he s the best brother…and that I still care..even if I dnt show it…….
I want to tell sm1 that he makes my lyf worth a million bucks..
I want to tell sm1 to nt worry nemore.. cos god has his plans…and they r good; trust me!!!

1 comment:

Nikhil said...

Its was nice..
Really i was wondering what u were thinking when u were writing the blog.
Nice work..