Monday, August 25, 2008

Letting go.............

Life minus bothering about someone special seems too cool! I just love it this way…its like this- I talk to all those people I want to talk to; I bitch about ne1 I want..bt a little, cos its nt funny anymore when someone gets back to you…..(he he!!!) ; I talk about people I want t o…; I go where I want to go….(without thinking about where 'that' person wants to go….)
Most importantly, I dnt keep a check on ne1 now…for the first time in my clg life…I m FREE…like F. R. E. EEEEEEEEEE… yessss!!!
Jab se clg me ai thi, ws almost like some1's p.a.(dnt as k me who…my frnds know better…..) but suddenly It was all over; still dnt have ne damn idea how. I smtimes feel that I shud write a book on 'How 2 get over sm1'(as in forgetting a crush….dnt t hink otherwise!)!!! But it all hppnd so suddnly that it s almost unbelievable…. But have to tell u; Its great!!!
So for all those who are still going through the phase of following their crush and all that…guys; u are missing on smthing…......LIFE!!!! GO, GET IT

5 comments:

niharika joshi said...

oh my female chetan bhagat in makin...dat ws sooo cute...totally luvd it....nxt tym rite on me..make me famous...vaise toh ho nai paongi...tere blog se hi ho jaao...

shweta said...

love u yaar...tu hi meri sachchi dost hai!!

BIG B said...

damn cool man...oh i mean girl ...oh i mean...whatever!!!
mast hai...but main kahan hun??
main tujhse katti!!

Ira said...

Well that ws gud..really...bt i guess having a crush doesn't mean missing out on life..u only miss out on life once u start obsessing 2 much abt that "spl" person..so much so that ur entire world revolves around him..otherwise i guess its ok..my way of seeing things maybe..

shweta said...

thanx 4 it... no offences yar !!!